Technical Advisory Committee Membership
The purpose of the NSCC Nanotechnology Technical Advisory Committe (TAC) is to advise NSCC in preparing a nanotechnology workforce whose skills match the needs of local industry. Our TAC is comprised of a diverse group from industry and academia, as can be seen in our TAC roster.
What does the Nanotechnology TAC do?
- meets three times per year on NSCC campus
- discusses changes in the regional nanotechnology industry
- advises nanotechnology curriculum changes
- suggests companies for membership and internship opportunities
- academic rates at WTC for nanotech interns working at your company
- networking opportunities with academic and industry partners at quarterly meetings
- job-ready technicians, equipped with the skills and hands-on experience your company needs (you shape the curriculum!)
- publicity on our website and in promotional material distributed locally and nationally
TAC Members, please click here.